Welcome To the 2019 Badger State Lacrosse camp
To be the best, one must learn from the best.
Mini Camp: July 21 - 22, 2019
Main Camp: July 22 - 25, 2019
University of Wisconsin, Whitewater
Rising 5th - 12th Grade Boys
Led by Army Head Coach Joe Alberici, players will experience outstanding instruction from our current and former DI, DII and DIII college, high school and youth coaches. Badger State is a great opportunity for high school players, looking for exposure, to make real relationships with our College Coaches on staff. Instead of traveling around the country attending different showcase camps, Badger State players have the opportunity to build relationships and show their true character in small, team settings over a 4-day camp, coached by the Colleges they want to see.
For our youth players, to be in our Badger State environment of great coaches helps to create a culture of hard-work, discipline and focused player development. Whatever level your player is, our top coaching staff will help each them reach their next level!
High School showcase Camp (9-12th Graders)
- Individualized attention and instruction from college coaches (DI, II & III)
- Learn skills & strategies used at top programs like West Point, Duke & the US National Team
- Focus on positional skills and apply them to game settings daily, with real-time feedback
- Build relationships with and showcase your skills to college coach in an intimate, group setting
- Attend college recruiting process sessions and seminars
youth developmental education FOcus (5-8th Graders)
- Focus on fundamental and team concepts
- Collegiate and high level club instructors at each age level
- Learn position specific skills and apply to real game scenarios
- Players grouped by position and skill for maximum development in both skill and game sessions
- Fun nighttime activities!