rosters, waivers, AND CHECK-IN are 100% online!
What does that mean?
All waivers and rosters must be completed online prior to each tournament. Check-in for every event will be completed via the PLAY LA Live App. Please note - coaches need to take care when entering jersey numbers. Lacrosse America tracks all goals scored at all events and goals are connected to players by their jersey numbers.
How do I begin with Rosters & Waivers?
It’s super easy! Follow the steps below or check out the full tutorial here.
1. Login to lacrosseamerica.com with the same username used to register your team
2. Click “Teams” on the sub navigation
3. Find your team and click “Create Your Roster”
4. Add players easily by uploading your .csv file or individual entry (see tutorial for layout requirements)
5. Save your roster. An email with the waiver will be sent to each player.
6. Make sure all players on your roster show up as rostered & eligible, and contact your parents to fill out the waiver if your players aren't!
7. Check-in your team when your roster is final via the PLAY LA Live App or LA website. Click here for the full team check-in tutorial.
8. Have a GREAT tournament!