rosters, waivers, AND CHECK-IN are 100% online!
What does that mean?
All waivers and rosters must be completed online prior to each tournament. Check-in for every event will be completed via the PLAY LA Live App. Please note - coaches need to take care when entering jersey numbers. Lacrosse America tracks all goals scored at all events and goals are connected to players by their jersey numbers.
How do I begin with Rosters & Waivers?
It’s super easy! Follow the steps below or check out the full tutorial here.
1. Login to lacrosseamerica.com with the same username used to register your team
2. Click “Teams” on the sub navigation
3. Find your team and click “Create Your Roster”
4. Add players easily by uploading your .csv file or individual entry (see tutorial for layout requirements)
5. Save your roster. An email with the waiver will be sent to each player.
6. Make sure all players on your roster show up as rostered & eligible, and contact your parents to fill out the waiver if your players aren't!
7. Check-in your team when your roster is final via the PLAY LA Live App or LA website. Click here for the full team check-in tutorial.
8. Have a GREAT tournament!
Important Details About prePLAY & Check-In
FOR THE SUMMER OF 2020, LACROSSE AMERICA WILL BE FOLLOWING A NO-CONTACT HEADQUARTERS PROTOCOL. WE ASK THAT ALL ROSTERS ARE WAIVERS ARE SUBMITTED AND TEAMS COMPLETE CHECK-IN COMPLETELY ONLINE USING YOUR ROSTER MANAGEMENT PAGE AT LACROSSEAMERICA.COM OR ON THE PLAY LA LIVE APP TO LIMIT DIRECT CONTACT. THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS ON SITE.
- Player waivers must be signed before the start of each event. All participating players must be valid & eligible, before check-in.
- A roster must be uploaded for each event you are attending. You can copy over past rosters via the prePLAY system, but a roster specific for each tournament must be uploaded to the prePLAY system.
- A team representative or coach must check-in their team in via the PLAY LA Live App or the roster page at lacrosseamerica.com, prior to the start of their first game or face possible disqualification from the event. The check-in window will open 24 hours before your first game. You will log into the app using your Lacrosse America username and password.