expected 2021 Dates are posted!
Mini Camp: July 18 - 19, 2021
Main Camp: July 19 - 22, 2021
University of Wisconsin, Whitewater
Rising 5th - 12th Grade Boys
Planning for the 2021 Badger State Lacrosse Camp has already begun, with expected 2021 dates posted (but still tentative)! Badger State is an experience unlike any other. Athletes will learn to develop the skills, strategies, and techniques taught at West Point, Duke, Virginia, The US National Team and other top college and high school programs around the country.
- Campers are organized by age and ability for position work
- Players are placed on teams for competition
- Beneficial for new and experienced players
- Outstanding and energetic staff
- Unmatched levels of individualized coaching and attention
- Walk away with a firm understanding of lacrosse’s fundamental and team concepts
To be the best, one must learn from the best
It is our goal to provide superior lacrosse instruction in a safe learning environment where campers of all experience levels can develop their skills and knowledge of lacrosse. You will learn and develop skills, strategies and techniques that we use at West Point and with the USA National Team. The core of our program is based on intense daily position work as well as plenty of scrimmages. The Badger State Lacrosse Camp will provide you with four days of instruction tailored for both the experienced and inexperienced player. Our coaches make a conscious effort to get to know their players on and off of the field. It is one of our greatest pleasures to see our former campers head off to college lacrosse careers.
Are You Interested In Playing College Lacrosse?
At Badger State Camp, you get a unique insight into the college lacrosse world. Our camp setting offers a low-pressure environment to learn the ropes of the college recruiting process. Take advantage of opportunities to communicate with College Coaches on a personal level and develop a relationship with potential future coaches.
- Daily Teaching Station / Playing Time
- Position Specific Stations
- Individual / Small Group Instruction
- Certified Trainers
- Camp Store
- Stick Stringing Seminar
- Swimming Pool / Nightly Activities
Registration is currently closed
Contact us for more information