We understand the significance of these games to the players, coaches, and families; and our first and foremost focus is on safety. We will strictly abide by the guidelines issued by the State by following the below rules:
- All athletes and coaches, who can medically tolerate it, must wear a mask/face covering over the nose and mouth at all times. This includes all athletes on the sidelines and on the field.
- A maximum of 3 coaches will be allowed on the sideline.
- Coaches and athletes must remain on their designated sideline throughout the course of gameplay.
- No post-game handshakes/high fives.
- We ask that all teams and spectators exit the field immediately after their final game ends and proceed to their vehicles to make room for incoming teams.
- Players must bring their own water bottles, there will be no community water jug available on the sidelines.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet will be required at all times for spectators.
- Masks are recommended for those who cannot maintain 6ft of social distancing.
- Tailgating or gathering in the parking lots before or after games is not permitted.
- Any individual who does not feel well, has a fever, has been exposed, or does not feel well should not attend.
- We ask that vulnerable health populations stay at home.
- A valid Lacrosse America event waiver must be submitted and confirmed before any athlete competes in the Illinois Lacrosse League. (One waiver is valid for the length of the season).
- Any additional guidelines posted onsite must also be followed.
Guidelines are as of 3/31/2021 and are subject to change based on State and Local guidance.
Full Illinois Department of Health Sports Safety Guidance.